The Orthopaedic Centre at Sunway Medical Centre Velocity provides diagnosis and treatment of the musculoskeletal system (joints, bones, ligaments, tendons, cartilage, and muscles). With a team of orthopaedic surgeons and allied health professionals, the centre offers a comprehensive range of services, including advanced diagnostics, minimally invasive surgery, and rehabilitation programmes to help patients regain mobility and return to their normal activities as quickly and safely as possible.
Whether you are experiencing joint pain, sports injuries, or degenerative conditions, the Orthopaedic Centre at Sunway Medical Centre Velocity is committed to delivering the highest quality care to help you achieve optimal mobility and quality of life.
Treatments offered by Orthopaedic Centre
Our bone specialists provide a holistic approach to orthopedic care, encompassing a wide range of services such as diagnosis, non-surgical and surgical treatments, and rehabilitation for conditions and injuries associated with the musculoskeletal system, including but not limited to:
- Spine (neck & back) – spondylosis, scoliosis, slipped disc, sciatica (pinched nerve), acute or chronic back pain
- Shoulder – frozen shoulder, rotator cuff injury, shoulder dislocation, osteoarthritis
- Elbow – elbow dislocation, tennis elbow, rheumatoid arthritis
- Hand & wrist – carpal tunnel syndrome, de quervain’s tenosynovitis, ganglion cysts, trigger finger, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis
- Hip – osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, hip dislocation, hip fracture
- Knee – anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injury, meniscus tear, knee osteoarthritis, osteoporosis
- Foot & ankle – achilles’ tendonitis, arthritis, diabetic foot, plantar faciitis, ingrown toenail, bunion surgery
- Sport injuries & trauma – sprains and strains, ligament tears, tendon tear, fractures, dislocation
- Total knee/hip replacement
- Microsurgery – amputation reattachment, soft tissue reconstruction
- Orthopaedic oncology – malignant bone tumours, benign bone tumours
- Paediatric orthopaedics – deformities, hip dislocation, limb length discrepancy, muscular dystrophy, scoliosis, clubfoot, developmental dysplasia of the hip